Thursday, July 2, 2009

Yoshi-chan With an Agressive Blonde?

Name: Annie Murry (no one knows real name except for her, Watari, Roger, L, Matt and Mello)
Alias: Yoshi-chan
Nicknames: "Otaku" (by Matt and Mello)
Age: 21 years old when Mello is 21 years old
Looks: straight, long black hair that reaches back of shins. Pale skin. Emerald green eyes. Gothic lolita/punk.
DOB: February 6, 1989
~~~
I plopped down on my bed, with my laptop secure in my arms. I opened it up, and started to play online games. "Damn it!" I screamed. Matt walked in my room. "What's wrong, Otaku?" he questioned. "I lost a battle..." I whined. "I see," he answered. He then added, "Oh, Otaku, you should go to bed early. Remember tomorrow?" I then thought for a moment. "Oh yeah," I sighed, "the stupid New Years thing." He then nodded and left. I closed the door, locked it, got dressed in my pajamas, turned off my laptop, then unlocked my door. I then plopped onto my bed, and fell asleep. A bit too early for my liking.
The Next Morning
I woke up. A bit cranky. "Somehow I knew you'd be awake early," Mello smiled. "No shit, sherlock," I said, with my eyes barely open. "And I see that you don't like being up early," he added. "For once, I have breakfast ready," he answered. "Yay..." I said, weakly smiling. I plopped down on a chair, and was served corn bread with strawberry jam, and coffee. "Is B here, or something...?" I questioned, while looking at Mello. "No... why?" he asked. I looked at my plate again and said, "Well, there's strawberry jam on my plate. B likes strawberry jam, doesn't he?" "True, I guess," he answered. I started to eat.
A few minutes later! CHA!
"Done!" I sang. "Coffee sure gets you up," Mello smiled. "Damn straight," I smirked. I put the dirty dishes in the sink. "Mello-Yellow, I'll clean them up later!" I smiled. I walked to my room, and started to look for nice clothing. 
An Hour Later
I got dressed in a short, black skirt, a short sleeved white shirt with a black tie, white knee highs, and black heels. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, combed my hair, and put on some make-up. I walked out of the bathroom, and into the living room. "Oh my God," Matt and Mello said at the same time, looking at me. "What?" I asked. "Y-Yoshi... you look freakin' hot!!" they both exclaimed. "Duh," I smiled, teasingly. "See you guys later!" I smiled. I walked up to them and said, "Oh, and remember, try not to kill yourselves! Be safe!" I kissed both of their cheeks and left. 
At the... whatever
"Oh! Here comes Yoshi-chan! My, how beautiful she looks!" the announcer person said. She walked up to me and said, "So, which song will you be singing?" "Well, to tell you the truth, I had a tough time choosing which song I would sing. But in the end, I chose to sing Motteke Sailor Fuku," I smiled. "My, what a beautiful song!" she smiled. "Let's listen to her right now!" I heard a fan scream. "Yes, why don't we listen to your song right now?" the lady said. "Uh, sure," I smiled. I took the microphone, and started to sing-
Aimai san-senchi sorya puni tte koto kai? Cho!
Rappingu ga seifuku... daa furi tte kotanai puu.
Ganbaccha yacchacha
Sonto kyaacchi & release gyo
Ase (fuu) ase (fuu) no tanima ni darlin' darlin' freeze!!
Nanka daru nanka deru
Aishiteru are ikko ga chigatterunruu
Nayminbou koutetsubou
Oishinbou ii kagen ni shinasai
Tondetta aitsu no hoteru karada tte
Iwayuru futsu no onya no ko
Odoroita atashi dake? Tonkotsu harigane okawari da-da-da
Bon-bon ouendan
Let's get! Cherii pai
Ran-Ran kangeikai
Look up! Senseishon
Hai! Sonzaikan ten-ten shouwakusei 
Butsukatte tokemashita bouzen
Ooi ni utatte shirenjaa
Motteke ike!
Saigo ni waracchau no wa atashi no hazu
Seiraa fuku da kara desu ketsuron
Getsuyoubi na no ni!
Kigen warui no dou suru yo?
Natsu fuku ga ii no desu kawaii
Sekkin san-pikuto suru made tte chuucho da yan
Ganbatte harikitte my darlin' darlin' please!!
Moriagari morisagari
Koi shitari mada naisho ni shitoite rinri
Amaenbou youjinbou
Tsuushinbo choushi koite gyukusai
Fundetta aitsu ni koyubi itai tte
Oogesa chiraari kuro niihai
Zettai jan ryouiki jan? Namashi tsurupika onedari da-da-da
Mon-mon mousouten
Let's go! Paru shinden
Yai-yai souranbushi 
What's up? Tenpuuteishon
Oi! Soushitsukan ten-ten arubaito
Sagashitara mitsukatte touzen
Jinsei marutto kenen naashi 
Yatte mina!
Shinki ni neracchau no wa atashi no chousen
Seiraa fuku kikaete mo atashi
Shuumatsu wa dou yo?
Chiramise nante arikitari!
Seifuku wa kantanyo rakuchin 
Fuusoku san-meitoru dakitsuite gaman da gyu
Mune dokkin koshi zukkin I'm sugar sugar sweet!!
Bon-bon Mon-mon day
Let's get! Uh uh ah!
Ran-ran chop chop kick
Look up! Fu fu ho!
Hi! Education!! Love is abc!
Undakadaa undakadaa unyuunya
Harette horette hirenraa
Motte ike!
Saigo ni waracchau no wa atashi no hazu
Seiraa fuku da kara desu ketsuron
Getsuyoubi na no ni!
Kigen warui no dou suru yo?
Natsu fuku ga ii no desu kawaii
Yappari ne 
Saigo ni waracchau no wa atashi no hazu
Seiraa fuku da kara desu ketsuron
Aimai san-senchi sorya puni tte koto kai? Wao!
Rappingu ga seifuku... yooshi furi tte kotanai bo.
Ganbaccha yachaccha 
Anto kyaappu & jaashi de ha
Ase (fuu) ase (fuu) de suketara darlin' darlin' amuse!!
After my song, the whole crowd roared with cheering. "Thank you," I smiled. The lady took back the microphone and said, "Well, we all loved your song, Yoshi-chan! It was magnificent! Hopefully you'll sing for us again next year." I smiled and said, "I'll be there." All of a sudden, Matt was in his car, and threw some kind of smoke bomb thing while Lady Takada was walking out of her limo. "Someone! Protect Lady Takada and Yoshi-chan! Get them into the building!" the guards commanded. While smoke was still there, I snuck into Matt's car. Mello rode in and said, "No, it's not safe for anyone to go into the building. Get them on the bike." Lady Takada got on the bike. "Wait, where's Yoshi-chan?!" a guard asked. By that time, the car already sped off. 
"Geez, Otaku, how many damn body guards do you and Lady Takada need?" Matt asked. I shrugged and answered, "I don't know. I don't need them, though. I mastered capoeira. I can protect myself. I bet these guards of mine can't even take down a civilian." "Take down a civilian?" Matt mimicked. I nodded with a smirk. Matt stepped out of the car and raised his hands. "Alright, you got me. I'm connected to Lady Takada and Yoshi-chan's kidnappings. That means you'll have a lot of questions to ask me. You won't shoo-" he got cut off by me walking out of the car and blocking him. "Don't shoot him," I commanded. "But Yoshi-cha-" they said, but got interrupted by me. "Don't. Fucking. Shoot," I glared at them. "Why not?" one guard asked. "He's my brother," I said. Matt didn't ask any questions. He instantly knew to just go along with it. "He's not your brother," another guard said. "I'm fucking serious. He is my brother," I hissed. "Okay... if he's your brother, we'll set him free. We'll test him with trivia about you," a guard said. I nodded and smirked. "Three questions. First one- how old is Yoshi-chan?" one guard asked. "She's currently 21, going to be 22 soon," Matt answered. "Correct..." the same guard said. "When is her birthday? Day, month, year," a different guard asked. "Her birthday is February 6, 1989," Matt replied. "Correct..." the guard answered. Another guard then said, "Okay, last question. If you get this right, we'll free you. Who does she hang out with after she's done modeling?" "Aw, she told me this. I think it was... Misa Amane," Matt answered. The guards were silent and put their guns away (lol that sounds perverted). Matt and I got back in the car, and drove off back to the house.
THE HOUSE!!!
"Thank you so much Matt! You knew all of the stuff! Yay! You didn't get yourself killed!" I smiled. I kissed his cheek. He blushed a little, while I smiled. "You're the best brother," I laughed. I looked at the clock. 'I hope that Mello didn't get killed...' "Lemme guess. You're worried about Mello?" Matt asked. "Well, yes... he is my friend," I answered. Matt then teased, "No, you like him, don't you? Not just as a friend, but you like him more than that, don't you?" I then blushed and pouted, "Sh-shut up! Like you've never liked anyone..." "Well, I have to say that's true," he answered. "Just don't tell him!" I begged, with a strawberry colored blush across my face. "That is, if he comes back," he answered. "No, he will come back! I know Mello! He's risky, but he sure as hell is smart! He'll come back! I know he will!" I replied. "Yeah, you're right. But if you don't want me to tell Mello that you like him, it's gonna cost you," Matt said. I groaned. "What do you want?" I questioned. "Hm... if I don't tell Mello... you have to be my servant for four whole months," Matt replied. I groaned again, but answered, "Fine..." "And if I want a new game, you buy it with your own money," he said. "Fine..." I sighed. "Any other information, Princey?" I asked. "Nope... not at the moment," he smiled. "Do you want anything?" I asked. "Nope," he answered. "Good," I said. I walked to my room, and got my laptop. "Time for some online gaming..." I said to myself.
(computer screen)
Username: YoYoOtaku
Password: ************** (luckystarlover)
"Yes!" I smiled to myself, "I got 1,000 points just for posting ten comments to ten different profiles!" I looked at my computer screen. "Huh? Someone wrote something to me..." I said to myself.
Sensei_67: Yoshi, are you doing your homework?
YoYoOtaku: homework?
Sensei_67: Yes! Does doujinshi ring a bell?
YoYoOtaku: ...
Sensei_67: Stop your fooling around and draw doujin, already! It's due tomorrow, remember?
YoYoOtaku: sensei! i didnt even think of a title! or a plot! or characters! i pretty much have writer's block right now >.<
Sensei_67: I don't want to hear any excuses, just do your homework!
YoYoOtaku: can i please just have a few more days?
Sensei_67: If I give you a few more days, everyone's gonna want a few more days.
YoYoOtaku: plzzz?
Sensei_67: ...Fine. One more day for everyone.
YoYoOtaku: yay! luv u, sensei! <3
Sensei_67: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever... just get to it, already!
YoYoOtaku: can u help me think of a plot?
Sensei_67: No. You have to do everything on your own.
YoYoOtaku: =[ 
Sensei_67: Get to it.
YoYoOtaku: Fine...
I logged off. 

1 comment:

  1. titanium i phone case for sale
    Get titanium belly ring the citizen titanium watch best deals on Titanium i phone case for sale in 2017 ford fusion energi titanium Palm Beach, FL, USA titanium shift knob for 100% up to $1,000! | (866) 533-7100. babyliss pro nano titanium

    ReplyDelete